Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2008 Word Cloud

Well, I was dinking around on the internet (when I should have been working) when I found wordle.net. It's a neat site where you can make a word cloud out of any entered text. So of course, I made one out of all of my 2008 posts. I'm easily amused, so it's no surprise that a lot of this amused me. Space and Time are (appropriately) the biggest words. Years and Days are next to each other, with days (of course) being the smaller of the two. God is in there, but it's one of the teeniest tiniest words. NASA is bigger than God. People are bigger than God. Voting is bigger than God. Not sure what all that means. My political leanings come out, as Obama is much bigger than McCain. Also, some of my writing habits come out, such as my frequent use of the words Yeah and Well, which I have been trying to curb lately. And finally, the economic crisis makes an appearance. 0:05:35 and 0:06:05 are there. These were the listed flight times under the purple bar beneath my posts for much of the year. The fact that they appear here means they didn't change much, and therefore my investments didn't do well enough for me to warrant changing them frequently. Take a look!


Progress: 4.03%  Flight Time: 0:06:05

2 comments:

False Data said...

Interesting site--thanks for passing it along! Did you perhaps mean wordle.net rather than wordle.com, though?

Name TBA said...

You're right, thanks! I've fixed it now. Glad you like it!